Delightful MM No cloth tags - DC/MD/VA Area

xsmiles

O.G.
Sep 21, 2009
I understand this has been talked about for a while now. But does anyone know if any of the LV stores have a Delightful MM in MIF/ w/o the cloth tags?

xsmiles

O.G.
Sep 21, 2009
Yeah, I've called about 4 different stores and been told that it'll be very unlikely to find one. I guess since the Delightful and the NF are very popular, these bags would be made in the US to stock up often. =( But thanks!

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
Yeah, I've called about 4 different stores and been told that it'll be very unlikely to find one. I guess since the Delightful and the NF are very popular, these bags would be made in the US to stock up often. =( But thanks!
You can find some preloved if that is an option for you....

xsmiles

O.G.
Sep 21, 2009
You can find some preloved if that is an option for you....
Haha thanks for all the different suggestions. I've been looking for preloved ones as well. Very limited unless I'm not looking at the right places. But I guess I'll keep looking and calling around. Thanks everyone! :smile:

roey

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
In the sunshine!
I tried to locate one back in December with no luck. I had Saks gift cards to burn and had to settle for MIUSA with the cloth tag. My local freestanding boutique didn't have one either. They are VERY hard to find.