Delightful mm mom bag?

kprice1019

O.G.
Nov 30, 2009
I want mini bag as I only have the artsy and find it to stiff to be my bag/mommy bag. I have the neverfull gm in azur but really only use it in the warmer months. I have the neverfull mm in de with rose when I need very little things. I'm thinking of selling my de speedy 35b as it's just to heavy crossbody.

So with that said I love the neverfull gm so was debating it in mono but also maybe the delightful mm in mono. Anyone use the delightful as a mommy bag? My son is 2 so only some diapers toys and a Sippy.

I want mini bag as I only have the artsy and find it to stiff to be my bag/mommy bag. I have the neverfull gm in azur but really only use it in the warmer months. I have the neverfull mm in de with rose when I need very little things. I'm thinking of selling my de speedy 35b as it's just to heavy crossbody.

So with that said I love the neverfull gm so was debating it in mono but also maybe the delightful mm in mono. Anyone use the delightful as a mommy bag? My son is 2 so only some diapers toys and a Sippy.
I don't have kids so I can't tell you how the Delightful would serve as a 'mommy bag' but I can say that it's exceptionally comfortable on the shoulder and its generous interior allows me to carry all of my daily essentials plus some, all without becoming heavy and digging in. I'm sure that you would be able to add a few diapers and a drink cup without any issue although you may want to try the bag on in person if you live close to a store; the top complaint about the Delightful is that its comfortable wide strap has the Achilles heel of being prone to slipping off of your shoulder, especially if they're naturally sloped/rounded.

I don't have kids so I can't tell you how the Delightful would serve as a 'mommy bag' but I can say that it's exceptionally comfortable on the shoulder and its generous interior allows me to carry all of my daily essentials plus some, all without becoming heavy and digging in. I'm sure that you would be able to add a few diapers and a drink cup without any issue although you may want to try the bag on in person if you live close to a store; the top complaint about the Delightful is that its comfortable wide strap has the Achilles heel of being prone to slipping off of your shoulder, especially if they're naturally sloped/rounded.

Thank you!

I have the Delightful MM in mono and I have used it to carry things around for my son. It is definitely big enough. I think it could hold almost as much as the Neverfull, but it does only have the one strap so you would have the issue of pulling things out around the single strap as opposed to two straps. But that didn't really bother me. I can fit my jujube be quick bag containing (diaper or underwear, changing pad and wipes), snacks, sippy cup (with lid of course), and any other necessary kid essentials. It's been awhile since I have had to carry all of that because I got the bag when my son was 3, now he is 5. But I think it works well if you have it organized with smaller bags inside. I don't carry a lot for myself in general, but you can easily get a wallet, phone, etc to fit as well. For example, I used a lot of the jujube accessories because they can also be wiped clean. hth! By the way I just also love carrying the Delightful! Good luck on your decision!

Hey! My kids are a bit older so I don't carry little things. Although I've had the delightful MM and I have a neverfull GM & MM. When my kids were little ones I hated using the delightful because of the one strap and how much it sagged. It was like a black hole. Similar to the speedy b. It was a pain to get snacks and stuff out. Plus, I couldn't stuff there light jackets in it. My kiddos are 9&10 now and I still end up getting their junk stuffed in my bag. When with them I carry my neverfull GM and not my Duomo. I hope this helped in some way. I know we all liked to carry different bags.

Hey! My kids are a bit older so I don't carry little things. Although I've had the delightful MM and I have a neverfull GM & MM. When my kids were little ones I hated using the delightful because of the one strap and how much it sagged. It was like a black hole. Similar to the speedy b. It was a pain to get snacks and stuff out. Plus, I couldn't stuff there light jackets in it. My kiddos are 9&10 now and I still end up getting their junk stuffed in my bag. When with them I carry my neverfull GM and not my Duomo. I hope this helped in some way. I know we all liked to carry different bags.

Thank you so much! It does help I just sold my speedy b because I felt that way too about it. It was great crossbody but could never get what I needed when I needed it while holding him. I have the neverfull gm in azur but only use it in the warm months and I ask myself is it silly to have it in mono too but it just fits my lifestyle at this moment so might as well lol. When I'm done having small children I can get a smaller bag!

Thank you so much! It does help I just sold my speedy b because I felt that way too about it. It was great crossbody but could never get what I needed when I needed it while holding him. I have the neverfull gm in azur but only use it in the warm months and I ask myself is it silly to have it in mono too but it just fits my lifestyle at this moment so might as well lol. When I'm done having small children I can get a smaller bag!

You can never have enough Neverfull's. I have the DE MM, Azur GM (rose ballerine). Then Duomo. I tend to carry my neverfull the most. You should get what works best for you and your lifestyle at the moment. Because boy does little ones need stuff, then the older ones carry around iPads!! Or well I carry them around.

I have the delightful mm da. Love it. 3 young kids. Fits everything i need and is comfy. I dont do sippy cups though. I think u would want a dedicated baby bag if u want to take those kinds of liquids out and about with you. I usually carry wallet, lipstick, powder, pouchette, 4 diapers, travel baby wipes, snacks and cles. Sometimes i will toss a water bottle in, too.

I just got the delightful mm 2 weeks ago and so far it has worked out well as a mommy bag. I have 2.5 year old and a 4 month and I can throw some diapers, wipes, diaper rash cream, bottle, formula pouch and extra clothing and still have room for my stuff which I keep in a separate clutch. I would probably never carry a sippy cup because I'm paranoid that it would spill everywhere. I also find that the strap is really comfortable which is what sold me from buying a neverfull. Hope this helps!

I would get the Neverful mm. So easy to get in and out of and stays on the shoulder. My friend has the delightful and it is constantly falling off her shoulder. It's a gorgeous bag but if you're considering using it as a mom bag, you won't regret the Neverful! Good luck!!

I used the Delightful pm as a mommy bag and it worked great. The strap is comfortable and I never had problems with it falling off my shoulder. I found it easy to organise because I kept my kids' nappies and snacks in separate poches, plus my things. In this way the bag wasn't a crazy jumble of things.

Yes ! The delightful is great with a kid. The shoulder strap is much more confortable than the Neverful's one imo (this was also the S.A's opinion). My son is going to be 3 years old so I still need a practical and light-weight bag. You won't regret buying this bag.