Delightful mm, MacBook Air 13"?

love_luxe

May 5, 2016
Yes, it fits both length wise and width wise. Although if you place it length wise it's a little awkward since it's only a few inches from the top. However, if you place it width wise you still have room for the bag to slouch and hang nicely on your shoulder. Hope that helps! This is my first post on purseblog :smile:

Miss Krys

Jun 14, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
A 13" Macbook Air will fit into either the original or new model MM although it does look a little funny because the Delightful is a slouchy hobo and all of a sudden has bumps and unusual structure because of the laptop.

LouisGirl777

Nov 24, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Yes, it fits both length wise and width wise. Although if you place it length wise it's a little awkward since it's only a few inches from the top. However, if you place it width wise you still have room for the bag to slouch and hang nicely on your shoulder. Hope that helps! This is my first post on purseblog :smile:

Thank you!! Welcome to TPF [emoji173]️

Quinni

Mar 26, 2016
Germany
A 13" Macbook Air will fit into either the original or new model MM although it does look a little funny because the Delightful is a slouchy hobo and all of a sudden has bumps and unusual structure because of the laptop.

Could you share a picture of what it looks like? I never thought of using a Delighful to carry a laptop and am curious [emoji6]