Delightful mm, MacBook Air 13"?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi lovely people :smile: does anybody know if a MacBook Air 13" can fit in a delightful mm?
    Thanks so much!!

2. Yes, it fits both length wise and width wise. Although if you place it length wise it's a little awkward since it's only a few inches from the top. However, if you place it width wise you still have room for the bag to slouch and hang nicely on your shoulder. Hope that helps! This is my first post on purseblog :smile:

3. Yes I carry my macbook 13 inches in mine but I have the older model

4. A 13" Macbook Air will fit into either the original or new model MM although it does look a little funny because the Delightful is a slouchy hobo and all of a sudden has bumps and unusual structure because of the laptop.

5. Thank you!! Welcome to TPF [emoji173]️

6. Could you share a picture of what it looks like? I never thought of using a Delighful to carry a laptop and am curious [emoji6]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice