Delightful mm in the new pink or the backpack in the new pink, both in azur

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need opinions, I am considering getting a summer bag in azur. The choices are the backpack in azur or the delightful mm in azur. I absolutely love the pink interior color. What do you guys think? I will be ordering it in a couple of weeks once I get my tax money back. :cool:

2. The Delightful has my vote since it's so comfortable and roomy...there's just something about backpacks that doesn't wow me, maybe because it's behind me, out of my vision, and thus easier for pickpockets.

3. I agree with the Delightful as well. I am not into the backpack thing at all but I will say this one was very nice and feminine.

4. Another vote for the Delightful. Not into backpacks myself.

5. Not into backpacks. Delightful.

6. I just bought the Azur backpack today and I love it! It looks great on both shoulders or just over one. The pink interior is really pretty. My Azur Neverfull was my go to summer bag so I'm excited to add this to my collection.

7. #7 Mar 26, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
    So here is a pic of the backpack on me and the delightful on my SA. Forgot to take a pic of it on me.

Attached Files:

8. #8 Mar 26, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
    And the backpack!

9. Delightful.
    The backpack is cute too. But for women it doesn't feel as "classic."

10. How do you guys delete a pic?

11. If you uploaded it directly to TPF, PM a mod and see if they will delete it for you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice