Delightful GM

I was informed by the merchandiser at my store the answer is yes. I had my hands on one MIF but was not in love, so I passed. That would have been an impulse purchase :smile:

Kickchic said:
I was informed by the merchandiser at my store the answer is yes. I had my hands on one MIF but was not in love, so I passed. That would have been an impulse purchase :smile:

Markxmikesmom said:
Yep! Big mistake on LV's part..

Thanks for the quick response :smile:. Awh.... man that bag was on my wish list :sad: but I just got the Portobello GM for Christmas and was hoping to purchase that in the spring!

Melfontana said:
Thanks for the quick response :smile:. Awh.... man that bag was on my wish list :sad: but I just got the Portobello GM for Christmas and was hoping to purchase that in the spring!

Spring can always come early and maybe a small ban for a moment :smile: if you really want the bag or just wait and see and maybe go for pre-loved?

I told my DB that the delightful GM is being discontinued and that it has been said on the purse forum that there are only about 50 left in the country .... I said it in my OMG voice LOL. So low and behold we r going on a mission this weekend to try n locate one - fingers crossed xxx :smile:

Melfontana said:
I told my DB that the delightful GM is being discontinued and that it has been said on the purse forum that there are only about 50 left in the country .... I said it in my OMG voice LOL. So low and behold we r going on a mission this weekend to try n locate one - fingers crossed xxx :smile:

Highly suggest calling the store you plan to visit in advance. If they don't have one, perhaps they can arrange a transfer. I wouldn't wait even one more day if it is true that the numbers are so low...

Good luck. I worked on hunting mine down last week and waiting for it to arrive (as it had to be transferred). Good luck!

luckyseven01 said:
Highly suggest calling the store you plan to visit in advance. If they don't have one, perhaps they can arrange a transfer. I wouldn't wait even one more day if it is true that the numbers are so low...

Good luck. I worked on hunting mine down last week and waiting for it to arrive (as it had to be transferred). Good luck!

The weather is supposed to be nice this weekend so we will be heading into the city for brunch and then we will go to the 5th Ave Flagship Store and if they don't have it we will check Macy's Herald Square. Maybe I will call ahead to see - Thanks for the idea :smile:

The weather is supposed to be nice this weekend so we will be heading into the city for brunch and then we will go to the 5th Ave Flagship Store and if they don't have it we will check Macy's Herald Square. Maybe I will call ahead to see - Thanks for the idea :smile:

I just called the 866 number and asked if there are any in NY, PA, NJ or CT. I was told NO! They found me a MIF one somewhere else and I purchased !!!

Last edited:
OMG are you serious? Do they do the search for you while you're on the phone and then complete the entire transaction over the phone? Can an SA locate one if you goto LV or does this process have to happen over the phone? TIA