Delightful GM issues… Help

I just checked mine again since lately I've been carrying it everyday. I have tiny cracks on one side and don't think there is anything LV can do now that the bag is out if production. I have the GM and don't want the mm or on :sad:. I took my things out and switched to my Neverfull. Does anyone know what we can do to prevent the cracks from getting any bigger?

I have the MM and I carry a lot and this has not happened to me.
the stitching just seems to stretch and pull away from the canvas without the canvas tearing.
I had even purchased a monogram strap that allows me to wear my delightful crossbody, even that has not caused any issues on the stitching.
I've had mine since it came out. 2010/11 I think.
I'm sorry this happened to you, maybe you can have it repaired outside of LV (because I know they wouldn't take cracked canvas) just so it gets sealed and prevent the crack from getting larger?
I hope it gets fixed.

I'll have to try that. The issue with the LV here in CT, is they're in a mall and they have a "higher than thou" attitude. So they're completely USELESS besides the one SA I try to get every time I buy something. I wish every LV store had the same values in their product. I'll have to refer to your story when I talk to someone.

Is it just me or it's sad that coach will repair a bag found at a thrift store for free, yet LV will break your stones over the stupidest things/repairs???

I'm sorry about your bag, unfortunately there is no repairing that can be done to the canvas. So you will most likely get a different bag. I also live in CT, and the Westfarms SA's that I've encountered there have always been so sweet & professional towards me, it's so unfortunate to hear you have had a different experience :sad: I'm sure they will take care of you & replace your bag with a different one. GL!

I've had my Delightful GM for about a year (I think, I know it was a month before they discontinued production). I've noticed the inside liner pulls the canvas holding the strap on, away from the canvas. So much that the canvas has begun to tear. I'm wondering if any one else had this same problem.

I asked one SA (I live in CT) about it and she blamed me for carrying to much, however this pulling happens even when there's barely anything in it. I did however ask another SA that's usually much kinder to me about it and she said they can send it and have it looked at because it's a possibility this "defect" so to speak, was the sole reason they discontinued production. Which means if I send it out and it's deemed defective, I don't have my Delightful anymore. I'm really concerned about this and a little put off with LV currently. So again, has anyone else had this problem?

I live in CT also did you go to the West Farms Mall store? I find them not to be very helpful. When I went in with my Totally straps creasing problem they told me the same thing. If you are close to White Plains the LV boutique in the Bloomingdales has very friendly SA Im not sure about the Westchester that one always seems to be packed. I def think it should not be ripping the canvas no way is that from using it. Try somewhere else. Good Luck

I'll have to try that. The issue with the LV here in CT, is they're in a mall and they have a "higher than thou" attitude. So they're completely USELESS besides the one SA I try to get every time I buy something. I wish every LV store had the same values in their product. I'll have to refer to your story when I talk to someone.

Is it just me or it's sad that coach will repair a bag found at a thrift store for free, yet LV will break your stones over the stupidest things/repairs???

I live in CT also, and haven't really had any problems with the store here. Although I do get what you're saying because sometimes it can feel like that when you initially walk into the store. Who is the friendly SA that you always try to get? I'm wondering if I've dealt with her. There's only one that I dislike so far at that store, but everyone else has been good.

I also live in CT and go to Westfarms. I haven't had a bad experience yet. I wish I could recommend an SA to talk to, but the wonderful SA Diana I used to work with, recently moved to CA. I was in there last week and made purchase. The SA I worked with was okkkkk. I'm still feeling out who I want to exclusively work with. (I find it easier to work with one person that knows you a tad and understands your wants IMO). I say all that babble to say this, give it another try. You might be pleasantly surprised...or not but its worth I try to figure out your options. GL

The only SA I like there now is Poliny (I think I spelled it wrong). Kristen was great but she had a baby a few years ago and left. They never seem to have a decent manager there either. Cheryl (or Sherry can't remember which) was a great manager and she was REALLY nice but she's not there anymore.