Delightful being discontinued?

1. I saw on an Instagram post today that the Delightful is being discontinued and will be replaced by a new bag called Graceful, I think. Has anyone else heard this?

2. What?

3. Delightful pm in mono and DE have been call for availability for some time now. That would support this theory

4. Well I have my delightful mm monogram :happydance:

jellyv, sanmi and Twobagstoomany like this.
  5. Yes, I saw that on Instagram with a picture of the new bag...

6. Anyone have a pic of the new bag?

Brendutch likes this.
  7. Foxylv has a picture. :sad::sad::sad::sad: The Delightful is my favorite handbag. I want a DE and the mono, but I'm sailing to ban island. I'm so sad! Why does LV do this? Why, why?:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

8. I don't know who or what FOXYLV is.

9. #9 Aug 27, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    I'm sorry. She is on Instagram and You Tube. I just discovered her today. She seems to have a lot LV information.

uhpharm01 and NLVOEWITHLV like this.
  10. If you type "foxylv" in a search box on instagram you will see the picture.

NLVOEWITHLV likes this.
  11. IMG_0627.jpg

12. Thanks for posting! :smile:

I have a MM in the old style in Mono and a PM in DA in the newer style...so this one might be my DE version! :smile:

Brendutch likes this.
  13. What worries me is that the Gracefull does not have a leather trim on the top, making it more prone to cracking. Of course, the picture is blurry . We have to wait and see.

Montilyets and 7777777 like this.
  14. You're welcome!! :smile:

Great collection. Sounds like a plan.

15. It is already ( almost) on the LV site!

IMG_0965.PNG

j19, Luv2Shop1 and uhpharm01 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice