Delightful Azur interior colors?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi just noticed on the us website that the pink is call for availability for the Damier azur delightful. Is that because they are phasing it out and putting a new color in its place? Thanks so much!

2. Yes. The darker pink interior was limited edition.

3. it can't be... I love that bright pink, I was going to get one from my husband for mother's day...

4. #4 Apr 2, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459642153.540530.jpg

5. This is the new Rose pink that they just released. It should be around come Mother's Day. I think the previous poster was referring to the original bright pink the DA Delightful was released in. That one is phased out.

6. No, they are not phasing out the beige interior...I thought that myself and called and no they will always have the beige because it's classic...they are just adding some color for variety...next time it might be blue or whatever they decide...at least that's what 2 SA's told me...

7. Blue?! I want blue! I'd sell a kidney right now to buy a DA Delightful with a blue interior!

8. I think so too...I think a pretty blue would look absolutely gorgeous in a DA Delightful...or actually any DA....I'm just not a pink girl....

9. A dark sapphire would be stunning but so would a cerulean or French blue...imagine them paired beside a honey patina:loveeyes:

10. Does anyone know when the light pink DA delightful will be available for purchase online in the US?

11. OMGOODNESS....ok, now I am thinking about that kidney....wow...that would be awesome...

12. I thought it already was!!!

13. Make it both kidneys...they're such overrated organs anyways:biggrin: The heart is the same way, so arrogant in the belief that we'd die or something without it.

14. Unfortunately not yet. The only one on there other than beige is the darker hot pink color. I've been patiently waiting for it to appear!!

15. Unfortunately not yet. The only one on there other than beige is the darker hot pink color. I've been patiently waiting for it to appear!!