Delightful as Crossbody?

c_y_n_d_i

Jan 3, 2011
I really love my delightful and was wondering if anybody has gotten a long strap to make it a crossbody. If so, which strap did you get and any pics are much appreciated. =)
I haven't been on TPF in so long!! I hate that y'all make me NEED more LV!! lol

I really love my delightful and was wondering if anybody has gotten a long strap to make it a crossbody. If so, which strap did you get and any pics are much appreciated. =)
I haven't been on TPF in so long!! I hate that y'all make me NEED more LV!! lol

There are some pictures in the Delightful clubhouse of the delightful being worn crossbody....

Yes there are many pics in the DL clubhouse. I have the PM and use the adjustable vachetta luggage strap J00109 for cross-body. I wanted to use the adjustable monogram strap J60068 with no vachetta on it but it's clips do not fit the bag's rings. There is a tPF member (FacundaRhose) who has posted mod pics with the mono strap but she said she has to force the clips on the rings and I didn't want to do that. I love the cross-body option. Good luck!

Attachments

• NYC_SWcard - 041 - Version 2.JPG
    NYC_SWcard - 041 - Version 2.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 912
  • NYC_SWcard - 176 - Version 2.jpg
    NYC_SWcard - 176 - Version 2.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 681
Yes there are many pics in the DL clubhouse. I have the PM and use the adjustable vachetta luggage strap J00109 for cross-body. I wanted to use the adjustable monogram strap J60068 with no vachetta on it but it's clips do not fit the bag's rings. There is a tPF member (FacundaRhose) who has posted mod pics with the mono strap but she said she has to force the clips on the rings and I didn't want to do that. I love the cross-body option. Good luck!

Looks great! Thanks for sharing!

What a cool idea!!! I'm seriously thinking about buying a preloved keepall with a nice strap and do this.... My delightful has a nice patina and it would look ridiculous with a brand new strap.... And I would get a keepall in the deal!!!!

Fellow TPFer bjtaylor02 has a youtube video that she compares all 3 sizes of the delightful and also using a strap to carry crossbody. I think she had the keepall strap.

Thanks everyone!! Any idea how much the straps cost? I don't see them online and it'll def make me crazy that a new strap is white and my bag has flawless Carmel patina. Boo.