Delight.com ~ Mystery Box $10 Plus $5 Shipping

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #2 Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
    Okay...there are some still available as of now.

I just scored two of the $10 boxes...the higher priced appear to be sold out.

2. Thanks, I just ordered one and have no idea why lol.. What type of things do they send in their mystery box's?

3. LOL!! I've no idea, however I read some of the comments from ladies who ordered during their previous offer and they made it sound great.

4. I just got done reading those comments as well lol.. I am exited but home i dont get any Gardening tools :smile:

5. I'll probably end up gifting what I get...that's what I usually do. I love surprising my friends with little gifts.

6. Ye, i guess depending on what we get. Will post as soon as i get it :smile:

7. #8 Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
    Thanks! :smile:

8. In the rules is says that orders will be cancled if you use a coupon code.

9. Whoops, I missed that. Thanks for letting me know!

10. LOL! I was trying to score the boxes quickly before they sold out so I neglected to look for codes! Thanks for posting the code thermophile!
    I can't wait to see what we all get...I just love buying mystery bags and boxes.

11. thanks for the code!
    i got two $10..it's only 23$ including shipping.
    Hopefully it'll be something good.. :yes:

^ ignore that...i just placed another order w/o the code. lol

12. what the heck.. i just bought one. I'm a sucker for stuff like this :smile:

13. just ordered one, against my better judgment... what the hey. happy thursday. :shrugs:

14. Did you enjoy your doughnut pipsqu3ak? I didn't get a doughnut, so this is the next best thing! At least it won't fatten me up! LOL!!