Delicious Chocolate

Congratulations! That is one gorgeous bag - I think I just decided on my color! Can you describe the size better to me and what all it fits? I am still trying to decide between the smaller or the larger.

Thanks everyone! Juldoc, the size is slightly bigger than the small heloise. It is really roomy though. I saw the bigger chocolate one in the window of the chloe store and instantly fell in love with this colour. They also had it in red, black and old pink which is a mauvey/brown colour. The largest paraty bag is a tote which is quite big.

Thanks everyone! Juldoc, the size is slightly bigger than the small heloise. It is really roomy though. I saw the bigger chocolate one in the window of the chloe store and instantly fell in love with this colour. They also had it in red, black and old pink which is a mauvey/brown colour. The largest paraty bag is a tote which is quite big.

Thanks for the extra info. I used the measurements on LVR and actually cut the two bags out from paper! Crazy sure, but I could instantly see that the large bag would be too big for me! I have yet to see it IRL, but hopefully the boutique will have it when we go to Vegas in a few weeks. :tup: