Food DELICIOUS Chocolate Cake... In the MICROWAVE... In 5 Minutes!

I just made it and it's hard as a brick. :crybaby: I cooked it too long. I will try again in a few days and nuke it for less time and hopefully it'll turn out better. But wow, does it smell good!

I wonder if it would work with Splenda too, girlfrommoscow, let me know how it turns out.

I also wonder if it could be done in a disposable microwave bowl instead of a cup, and instead of chocolate chips, maybe a square of Lindt 85% bar shattered into bits, which is only like 54 calories, and doesn't have a lot of sugar.

You could also cut the calories by using 2% milk.

woa intersting, im not in to sweet stuff but i know that it would be a good option for those sugar needed moments, and of course nothing that comes from chocolate can be light calories, thanks for sharing this recipe seems so easy than actually do the box and wait 45 minutes!

I added splenda, the one i always use for baking and used unsweetend cocoa powder, it turned out sooo yummy and spongy, i didnt put any chocolate chips though, but cocoa poweder made it really rich in chocolate, kind of like dark chocolate :smile:

I just did this but changed the recipe to the ingredients I had available.

I used: - 2 dessert spoons of self raising flour
- 3 dessert spoons of nesquick chocolate milkshake powder
- 1 teaspoon of sunflower oil
- 3 dessert spoons of water
- 1 dessert spoon of chocolate sauce

microwaved on 800 watts for 1 minute

Last edited:
I've tried this again tonight, but I didn't have any milk, so I substituted it with some water and.........

creamy cherry ice cream! :nuts:

This time it turned out WAY better than my first try. It was not gummy-ish or chewy at all! It was very fluffy! Not sure if it was the water, the ice cream, or the fact that I reduced cooking time to 2:50 mins, but it's very yummy! :yahoo:

I just did this but changed the recipe to the ingredients I had available.

I used: - 2 dessert spoons of self raising flour
- 3 dessert spoons of nesquick chocolate milkshake powder
- 1 teaspoon of sunflower oil
- 3 dessert spoons of water
- 1 dessert spoon of chocolate sauce

microwaved on 800 watts for 1 minute

What is a dessert spoon?