Delicious bubble gum twins REVEAL + decision time!

yuki920923

Nov 2, 2011
Hi ladies,

I recently purchased two bubble gum beauties, a MAMM and a skinny MAC wristlet. Here they are!
20130202_003947_zpsc10ad80f.jpg

20130202_004008_zpsb49916c1.jpg

I was really excited for the wristlet but it was much larger than I expected. Now I realize I have no practical use for it. If I am going out, I'd probably take my mini mac as opposed to the wristlet. For those who own one, what do you use your wristlet for?

20130202_004043_zpsf8c1f1fe.jpg

20130202_004124_zpsf4c2c93d.jpg

I adore the MAMM and bubble gum is such a delicious color. However, I am debating whether I should return it and get a woven MAC instead. Both colors below are now on sale for cheaper prices than how much I paid for the MAMM ($210+). And it seems like either color combos would be easier to match up with my closet (black, grey, white, tons of fun denim, burgundy etc.). Then I wonder if I could use a pop of color as bubble gum and I never had an MAMM before. (I already have a perf weave MAC so that's kind of "woven")

51vhszpRqtL_SX342__zps5b6c9261.jpg

MAC-woven_zps228fdc2b.jpg

I don't know, what would you choose among the three bags?

I have purchased a few MAMM's and love them all! That being said, I do also love the woven Mini MAC with the yellow. I also own the Bubblegum Skinny MAC writstlet, and even though I am not really a pink kind of girl, I LOVE it! I use it for going out at night and even as an easy bag for work. I gave one to my sis who also uses her's to hold her personal items inside her Diaper Bag so that she can easily grab her money, licence, and other things when needed. I want more, in fact, especially in the metallic navy. I'm getting much more use out of my skinny wristlet than I thought that I would :smile:

I have purchased a few MAMM's and love them all! That being said, I do also love the woven Mini MAC with the yellow. I also own the Bubblegum Skinny MAC writstlet, and even though I am not really a pink kind of girl, I LOVE it! I use it for going out at night and even as an easy bag for work. I gave one to my sis who also uses her's to hold her personal items inside her Diaper Bag so that she can easily grab her money, licence, and other things when needed. I want more, in fact, especially in the metallic navy. I'm getting much more use out of my skinny wristlet than I thought that I would :smile:

Hmmm maybe I will give it to my bestie as her birthday gift. I was thinking of using it as a pouch within my handbags. But I already got a bunch of RM pouches and the wristlet seems a little big. I am hesitant to return because it is just so cute!

I would keep the MAMM too. The color is too cute, I love to have a cute pop color bag or two for spring and summer.
Black woven MAC is also great color wise but I'm afraid that I will be disappointed with its leather....it doesn't seem so great in pics :sad: