Deleting old threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuiceBox

O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
Hi,

wondered if I can get some advice. I used to be an active user many years ago and as suchstarted a lot of threads about personal problems. I don’t really like them still being on the forum and findable under my username. I requested one be deleted and it was rejected but wasn’t given a reason why. Some are quite personal and I’m not as open as I used to be about personal things.

Hi!
We prefer not to delete content, so please always post with intent of it being permanent. That said, we do realize that personal things can compromise safety so we try and be sensitive to that, I'll go take a look at the request you sent!
Also, even after deletion, things can remain on the internet in cache, so again, please assume anything you post online can be permanent!

Reactions: JuiceBox
Hi!
We prefer not to delete content, so please always post with intent of it being permanent. That said, we do realize that personal things can compromise safety so we try and be sensitive to that, I'll go take a look at the request you sent!
Also, even after deletion, things can remain on the internet in cache, so again, please assume anything you post online can be permanent!
Thank you Swanky!!

Reactions: Swanky
Status
Not open for further replies.