• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Addy

The Odd Mod
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 19, 2006

"How do I close my account and delete all my content?

Generally, we do not offer this functionality to our forum users. If you wish to abandon your account, you may set your alert preferencesand messaging preferences to not be contacted again and log out of your account.

Following the recent GDPR requirement, EU citizens may have their private data deleted from our servers. Please use our contact form to submit your request.

Purging all of your content is also not supported at this point. If you wish to have a thread removed due to privacy concerns, you may report it to a moderator (using the REPORT link under your post) and we will review your request."

D

Deleted member 47587

Generally, we do not offer this functionality to our forum users. If you wish to abandon your account, you may set your alert preferencesand messaging preferences to not be contacted again and log out of your account.

Following the recent GDPR requirement, EU citizens may have their private data deleted from our servers. Please use our contact form to submit your request.

Purging all of your content is also not supported at this point. If you wish to have a thread removed due to privacy concerns, you may report it to a moderator (using the REPORT link under your post) and we will review your request."
i have reported numerous threads but no reply yet
i want to delete this thread too and nobody is responding

D

Deleted member 47587

my username is linked to my web id and i would hate to expose personal privacy by google search on that id
is there anyway you can help? i clicked report on all my threads many times but nobody is responding at all

Addy

The Odd Mod
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 19, 2006
How do I delete my account?

Status
Not open for further replies.