Delete Account and/or Change Username

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I submitted my username change request a couple of months ago (if I remember correctly... I didn't receive a confirmation email so can't remember exactly.) It would be much appreciated if you could take a look whether you received my request. My username is also my real name, so I don't feel very comfortable posting comments/pics. Yes, I learned my lesson the hard way. Thank you very much in advance!

Hello,
I submitted my username change request a couple of months ago (if I remember correctly... I didn't receive a confirmation email so can't remember exactly.) It would be much appreciated if you could take a look whether you received my request. My username is also my real name, so I don't feel very comfortable posting comments/pics. Yes, I learned my lesson the hard way. Thank you very much in advance!

I'll go through the pending requests tomorrow!

Hi,

I submitted username request, but I received no updates yet. As reading the previous comments, it seems that even with chhange of username, the username on previous post will remain the same. Therefore I like to deactive my account, since the username is reflecting my other ids, which is not a good idea for my privacy. I reported through my profile to close the account, but it got rejected. Can you please help me with this? Thank you

Hi! Your old name will not remain on previous posts. I can’t delete accounts, just Vlad.
I do screen name changes but because we get a lot of them and they’re time consuming I’ll sit down and do it every month, so if you requested recently it’s in my “to do” list.

Last edited:
Reactions: chi_mommy9
hi, i hope this msg finds you all well. i’ve rejoined after being gone for so long. i’d like to change my username if that’s possible. is there a link to do the request? tia for your time! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.