Delcina ~ Deal Of The Week*RM Elisha Cloud Grey $291

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Was going to post it but bagachondriac is really speedy!

Elisha in cloudgrey is my dream combo! Now to justify spending money on a new bag lol...

Btw, I really appreciate all the deals you post, sometimes I'm agog at the amount, you're so dedicated- this forum wouldn't be the same without you :tup:

2. Awww..you're sweet! It's cause I can't sleep and am hyperactive!! LOL! Seriously...I have to do something with all this energy! However, I don't feel that I contribute any more than anyone else on the forum. I can't tell you how beneficial it's been for me to have been a member for the past couple years....I'm just contributing my two cents!! Oh...and I too love that color combination! Can't allow myself to be tempted though...must learn to control this addiction! :nuts:

3. babybel is absolutely right, Bagachondriac. Thanks for all of your enabling! ;)

Now, must avoid.....no RM.....no.....

4. i bought the black elisha and EVERYONE loved it..so yes, i was tempted when i saw this one since ive been looking for a grey bag, and i bought it! haha thx for the post! mucho poor now =P

5. Hmm, would you guys say this is too girly for a guy to use as a laptop bag??

6. its def a girl's kinda bag. the shape is not very "messenger"esq which is more of a guy's style. =)

7. I did it! I just couldn't resist this one, so I got my fam to get this for me for my bday (read: reimburse haha)! That why I won't feel too too bad about getting 2 bags in 1 day...

I wish I can 'blame' bagachondriac' for being an enable LOL but I know better myself. Bad babybel!

Is there a support group out there? Someone?!