Delays in Production of Some Bags?

1. What's the story on the Mandy Courier in charcoal suede? First it was due out mid Oct, then late Oct, now Dec???

2. I would just like to see the suede Legacy bags in plum In Real Life just once. Tysons store told me they are only in the NYC store. Silly Coach -- why don't you realize just how much I'm willing to buy, if only I can see it in person first? :P

3. I know what you mean! I couldn't resist and took a gamble and ordered this bag because I really loved it. It definitely is not as wine colored as it looks in the catalogue - more purple. I did post a thread a while back with pics of it, and another thread where it's on my shoulder. I think they're a pretty good representation of the color, though I completely understand that that's not the same thing as being able to see it in person (so this might be completely unhelpful, sorry :shame: ).

4. No, it's okay, and I'm completely jealous that you have one, because now the only purple suede left on the website is the big Mandy bag that's just too big for me. Wah, I know. :P

5. A SA brought out a sample of this bag from the back for me to see about a month ago. It looks very different than the pictures in the catalog. Much more of a light purple color and not what I call a plum. No dark pink tones at all. It is nice but I prefer a pinker, more red plum color. Ask if they have a sample even if it isn't in the bag you want.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice