Delaney Perri Lane Bubbles Cremadevie

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Help! I can't decide if I want to keep this purse or not. I'm afraid the color can get so dirty easily. But I don't have a bag of this color so it's still nice to have in my collection specially for the summer. What do you guys think? Any input would greatly be appreciated.. Thank you! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466983491.782682.jpg

2. If you don't have anything this colour but need it in your collection, I'd keep it. I bought a couple white/cream/taupe bags last summer from the outlet and for that price I couldn't really complain!

3. I have a crema de vie-colored tote bag that's still in excellent shape, even after regularly carrying it to work (at a restaurant no less). Still clean! As long as you give it some low-key maintenance (wipe downs), I think it should be alright. And it's such a pretty, versatile color.

4. I like it alot. I vote keep it

Sent from my SM-G360V using PurseForum mobile app

5. That bag would go with everything. I vote to keep it!

6. I got it for $129. Is that a good deal for it?

7. Thanks! Good to know that it does not take too much of an effort to maintain. I hate to not use a bag because of the fear of it getting dirty. Your advice helped a lot in me deciding to keep it.

8. I think that's a good deal and it's a great neutral

9. I just got this bag yesterday. I love it!