Del Rey - can't decide between...

What colour Del Rey?

• Black

• Petrol

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cocorose said:
Good point Elvis Fan, and much as we all love M there is nothing quite like a Prada bag.....:graucho:

I saw the petrol Del Rey last week and it's a truly beautiful colour but the SA told me it was definitely more delicate than the others and would also be subject to colour transfer. Her opinion was that the black forest and blacl Del Reys were very "floppy" and the deer brown one would hold its shape a but more.

Good to know about the Del Reys depending on colour. Thanks for sharing.

They have completely sold out of the petrol Del Rey in Sydney. The SA said that the petrol has been so popular that they are selling it almost as soon as it hits the floor. I can understand why - the petrol bays and lily I saw are devine.
So I know you said that you have made your choice - but I think the petrol would be beautiful and I have my fingers crossed that we are going to have a reveal of one...

Cool! I am looking at the black one on there now actually! I LOVE the petrol but i like the black too. Thinking of getting the black now and petrol later when it goes on sale :biggrin: :P

I got my black forest Del Rey but I don't love it. :sad: Not sure if it's the colour or whether the Del Rey just isn't for me...

Wish I'd gone for petrol or deer brown instead! Will post a pic of my Del Rey when I get off my butt.

chunkylover53 said:
I got my black forest Del Rey but I don't love it. :sad: Not sure if it's the colour or whether the Del Rey just isn't for me...

Wish I'd gone for petrol or deer brown instead! Will post a pic of my Del Rey when I get off my butt.

Can you return or exchange or have you already used it?

i completely fell in love with the petrol del rey today! The color is so much more gorgeous in person than in photos online. I also like the Black Forest color too, but feel like it might be too seasonal...when I spend that much $$ on bags I like to be able to use them year round!

I didnt like the Del rey at 1st but it has grown on me a lot and i love it now.
The best colour now is def petrol its ab gorgeous. I actually liked the black forest but dont anymore this colour takes over+ is tdf and will go with everything in my wardrobe oops what am i like? Im officially banned.
So pls say you will buy it and i can live thru you.:lol:

Hey ladies, just wanted to quickly update y'all on my decision... Got this about a week ago. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! :loveeyes:

Thanks all for your votes. I LOVE the petrol but decided i need a classic black bag.

:loveeyes::loveeyes: it's beautiful! I love a happy ending..... And those who ask for advice ... Then just do their own thing anyway:lolots::lolots: .....( like me!!) x. Enjoy her , you've been very patient.

I didnt like the Del rey at 1st but it has grown on me a lot and i love it now.
The best colour now is def petrol its ab gorgeous. I actually liked the black forest but dont anymore this colour takes over+ is tdf and will go with everything in my wardrobe oops what am i like? Im officially banned.
So pls say you will buy it and i can live thru you.:lol:

:lol:

i was the same, hated it when it first came out. now i'm glad i got it! ;)