Del Rey bag as in Lana del Rey?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The singer? Because after the Grammys last night .... Well I didn't realize she sings like this? I am now a fan!

http://youtu.be/TZ44x0GnKh4

If so, I might need to fall off the wagon and get me a del Rey bag?

2. Yes as in Lana :smile:

3. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1390870267.739806.jpg

I'm out with mine today :biggrin::heart:

4. Thank you! Gotta start scoping for Del Rey's! :smile:

5. Your Del Ray is so lovely! I've just ordered one in slate blue but I was torn between that colour or deer. I'm still not sure if I've made the right choice or not!

6. Thank you! I like the deer a lot too and have considered buying one in the future. But before having mine I wasn't a huge del Rey fan a while ago i drove out to the outlets to buy a black Forrest one and it was just too slouchy and all over the place so I decided it wasn't for me. But then I saw this color!!!! And reaaaallllly liked it so I went for it and j think the newer leather is harder and more structured which I love! It's still pretty big though! I can't wait to see yours I hope you share!

7. My first mulberry was a Deer brown del rye which came the other day and I love it. I really like the slate blue one and thinking of getting one

8. Do it do it! Lol ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391462794.993801.jpg

Deer brown and slate blue seem to be a popular color!

9. Beautiful bag! I'm still in two minds whether or not to keep mine in slate blue. I was on a bag ban and have brought two in one week and feeling mega guilty about my news years resolution on saving! It's dangerous seeing everyone's lovely bags here!

10. Thank you! I too am a little guilty feeling as I got a speeding ticket too lol so I have to pay that off first so my bag payments have slowed down oops! But I just sold my sbs cookie so I could afford a new bag! One in one out! (Not always but that's my justification in this case lol)