Deja vu??

COHgirl

I'm a real Girl now!
O.G.
Nov 15, 2009
I just picked up a wonderful Glam tote at the outlet last week. The creed states it was made July 2010. I would have thought she was an unused return but I've read that a few other TPF members purchased the same bag in the past month.

My question is...where have these bags been?? I know I saw them in the outlets some time ago. Where do they disappear to?

I think they were in the Jacksonville warehouse.

I was at my local outlet, and so many of the deletes were from few seasons ago... Graffiti glam, tartan glam, leather Alexandras, black leather Madison Carryall etc..

The funny thing is that, I bought the graffiti glam when it was on clearance, but this time around, it's part of 40% off section, so it end up being more expensive vs when I bought it previously.

I spoke to an SA at my Outlet over the weekend, she said the had deletes but they were all older bags that came straight from the warehouse at JAX.

I think I remember this with the Sabrina 2 years ago?

I would so LOVE to find an older bag-I think it's from early 2011? I'm not really sure. It's style# 16449-Colette Signature Overlay Tote. Has anyone seen this one at the outlets lately???

I was on the hunt for the Watercolor Maggie for well over 6 months - only ever saw ONE on ebay! Then BOOM last weekend, my favorite outlet, my favorite asst manager saw me walk in the door and came dashing over with it. I think I squealed out loud.

They had several. My daughter is going to be delighted when Santa shows up.

Jax holds on to many of the bags for customer replacements. After a while they then release them to the outlets. That's why we see an influx of older bags every so often.

This is my understanding also.
Plus they are available for people who still want one after they leave the boutiques. That's why it so often pays to check Jax if one wants a bag after it leaves the Coach stores and the outlets.