Definitely Feeling Lucky!

jenayb

O.G.
Dec 27, 2009
I don’t usually share new purchases and certainly don’t try to take up forum real estate by posting threads with new purchases, but I did want to share as there aren’t a ton of threads showcasing this specific bracelet. My understanding is, also, that this is a relatively difficult piece to acquire that VCA is considering to be limited.

So when I randomly text my SA yesterday and prefaced my request with the fact that he’d likely laugh at me, his response was, “OMG now this is freaky!”

I had asked if it was outlandish to request a Lucky Alhambra bracelet; he told me they had just received ONE that previous day and that they just simply never receive them. I had made the overnight shipping cutoff time by twenty minutes, and today I am so happy to share with you ladies.

It’s difficult I’m finding to properly photograph this bracelet when I’m the wrist but I hope you all enjoy these photos. :amuse:

IMG_4268.jpg

View attachment 4777360

IMG_4270.jpg

IMG_4269.jpg

Last edited:
I don’t usually share new purchases and certainly don’t try to take up forum real estate by posting threads with new purchases, but I did want to share as there aren’t a ton of threads showcasing this specific bracelet. My understanding is, also, that this is a relatively difficult piece to acquire that VCA is considering to be limited.

entire purpose of this forum.... :flowers:

Are you kidding?! We WANT people to post their new things! :lol: Granted, I wouldn't post a new thread on white mop, but we don't see many of these! That was incredibly lucky! I think there is something to the clovers bringing good luck! Enjoy your new bracelet!

Heh! Thank you so much!!! :biggrin:

so pretty congratulations! May I ask did you get this piece in the US?
I was told sold out in US.

She did say in her original post that the boutique received it the day before she called. So there very well may have been none at the time you were told that. It's a similar situation with the lapis bracelets. They may make a few occasionally and they sell out fast.