Defects on Second Spectator Multi. So Sad. Need Advice this AM before calling Jax

I just opened a Varick Mail Bag I bought in December and it had a gob of glue on the front. The price tag was missing. I ordered it at PCE and it must have been pulled from Broadway NY (that's where the box was from).

How could the SA even pack the bag knowing it had glue on it?

I ended up getting the floor model which looked better than the one Broadway sent me.

Aw Lynn, I'm so sorry this happened to you TWICE. It's so frustrating because not only should you get a *perfect* bag @ FP, but it really takes away from the excitement about getting it! I had to return/exchange my magenta Sabrina TWICE :cursing:(which came from another store & JAX) because of obvious (to me) flaws, and finally, I just exchanged her for a cherry, because I was so turned off and disappointed, and could not even look @ another magenta Sabrina, forget owning one :sad:. I totally know how you feel.

Aw Lynn, I'm so sorry this happened to you TWICE. It's so frustrating because not only should you get a *perfect* bag @ FP, but it really takes away from the excitement about getting it! I had to return/exchange my magenta Sabrina TWICE :cursing:(which came from another store & JAX) because of obvious (to me) flaws, and finally, I just exchanged her for a cherry, because I was so turned off and disappointed, and could not even look @ another magenta Sabrina, forget owning one :sad:. I totally know how you feel.
I did have DH package her up and send her back tonight to the returns Department in Jax and to the CS rep's attention that I had spoken to for days. I sent her a nice letter and I realized that I did need that 24 hour window to stop feeling sad about the bag. It appears that these things are happening a lot to us, and I am sure that Coach does know it. I basically like simple clean lines that are easy to wear but occasionally I do like a bit of glamour and this bag was indeed gorgeous and glamorous. I usually wear the smaller Sabrinas and own a steel and an Espresso Sabrina in medium, but maybe I would get a color. I feel after this even if they think that it is not a big deal to them in Jax, it is huge to me. The white leather was peeling off the top and uplifting as well as the broken stitch on the bottom. I do not think, as you do that I could get this bag again. It was really hard for me to send it back and it was the most expensive bag I ever had. I got it by taking the two small patent bags back and trading in for a Violet Spectator which is Perfect..and a wristlet, Penelope which I paid extra for that one. and that was two different color pink leathers so I traded it for one in the store. Sigh, I do not know now what I will do with the credit, for I asked for one and I want to see the next good bag from the store in the back. I have no idea what I will see or get. A bit of teal would be so nice. AWWW I need a vacation from Coach, I have a headache. I hope they send me my gift card back and do not dispute the damages that I see and DH sees for sure. Thank you for your support Vivi. It is so disappointing isn't it? Huge. Hug the big pups for me. Mine just got neutered and he is fine and adorable. I have one like Rapunzel. A Shih-tzu boy, so cute!!! What would life be like without our furballs? :heart::heart:

I just opened a Varick Mail Bag I bought in December and it had a gob of glue on the front. The price tag was missing. I ordered it at PCE and it must have been pulled from Broadway NY (that's where the box was from).

How could the SA even pack the bag knowing it had glue on it?

I ended up getting the floor model which looked better than the one Broadway sent me.
Hello, I just do not think people really care anymore about other people or have that high work ethic for the world seems to have gone kind of crazy.Of course there still are wonderful Coach reps like sweet Rapunzel that really do care about customers and making them happy. And that should be top priority in these rough financial times. You know that Jcrew sends out a letter that they know we are in troubled times, but they so apreciate your business that they give you a gift card with the nice letter. I do not know how someone could wrap a bag like that. I am wondering how people can do a lot of things that they do. I just do not think that way. Service is first when you own or work for a business. I am sorry that happened to your bag. I am glad you got a new one!!
;)

Rainbow I stoped by my store last night and they told me they did get the spectator shoulder in she brought it out in the parchment and green and the large julieanne they did not have the the violet colored julieanne yet? So you are in luck you will get to pick yours out the one thats perfect! I liked the large julieanne the size is good for me. So I am waiting to see the violet julieanne to make up my mind!. The parchment/green is nice it has a pretty sheen to it in the light and green lining! I saw your violet sabrina it looked so cute!:tup:

The Varick Mail Satchel was in one of the flash screens on the Coach website. Not one you could look up. They had it on the model at the KofP Store.http://shopping.yahoo.com/p:Coach Varick Suede Flat Mail Satchel Messenger Bag (Men's):2004395708

http://www.besportier.com/archives/coach-varick-suede-flat-mail-s.html
I really do like the look of that bag. It is very simple and retro like an older Stone Mountain bag I had or a legacy in a bit different shape. Thank you for sending that to me!

Rainbow I stoped by my store last night and they told me they did get the spectator shoulder in she brought it out in the parchment and green and the large julieanne they did not have the the violet colored julieanne yet? So you are in luck you will get to pick yours out the one thats perfect! I liked the large julieanne the size is good for me. So I am waiting to see the violet julieanne to make up my mind!. The parchment/green is nice it has a pretty sheen to it in the light and green lining! I saw your violet sabrina it looked so cute!:tup:
Oh, I wrote you, Mary when I saw that you went to the store last night on another ost. I did not know if you saw the second bag had flaws as well. Just my luck. I am "totally fit to be tied" as my dear grannie used to say to us. Two bags that had flaws, the second worse than the first? ACCCK. Something is amiss here, I wanted to see the parchment and willow or the gray and whit in the mediun julianne which is way bigger than our gray shoulder bag and may be much heavier and deeper for me. That is a concern. Do you think it is heavier than the gray. The gray can get almost like an Ali if I load it at 3 lbs empty. An Ali weighs even less. I am not sure I can deal with another one and have the same thing happen unless I inspect it in the store. They are sending me I hope a gift card for that bag when they get it back next week. I may have to change my tactics for someone else had to send back the spectator Sabrina in the large for it flaked and she was kind enough to tell me. It was around the zippers.
I sure hope that this is not a common thing in this gorgeous bag. How did you like the green. I love the violet and it is the perfect size for me. Thanks Mary!!!!!:heart:

sorry for your flaws everyone.. I did really want the Spectator Sabrina (parchment) but after condering that she would get dirty, the price tag, and hearing of the defects i decided to go with the Sabrina instead of the Spectator. i do hope i dont have a problem with it.
I have the Violet Spectator and she looks just fine, no gold on it and the seams are perfect, I know that the violet will get dirty , but she will sit on my lap or be my special Sabrina. I will get a gift card , so I may not get this bag again, Too many pieces there black, gold, white..maybe very detailed although I cannot imagine why this piece would have so many problems. Thank you for you note. I hope you like you new bag. What color are you going to get and what size?