Defects - cleo mini

Kayley1

Dec 31, 2021
Hi sorry if this should go somewhere else / please let me know if so - I bought a prada cleo mini in august 2021 - I’ve just noticed several issues with it now that some wear time has passed.

It looks like it wasn’t evenly constructed, and the hardware is digging into the flap. It’s also started cracking around the corners. (See pics)
I take really good care of my bags, and don’t wear this one often. Is there anything I can do? I thought about bringing it to the store but not sure if they would do anything given how much time has passed. Just disappointed at how poorly it’s held up.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: lill_canele
Hi! Do you still have all the original receipt and everything else? please go to any prada store right away! They will fix it for you as it is still under warranty which is 24 months! I have mine a nylon bag, bought april 2021, it was horrible, corrosion on the zipper and the nylon fabric was insanely bad! i compared it to my 20 years old prada bag, its not comparable! so I went to prada store telling my story, they could not repair my bag, and wanted to give me credit store, but the SA knew how much I love the bag, and my bag was replaced with a brand spanking new one! so yes, please go to the nearest prada and tell them your prada bag and perhaps you will get a new one or a store credit! Good luck!