Defective Mirage Speedy...

I don't think they are as limited as people assume they have been available on the UK vuitton website for at least 2 days really limited thing either don't make it on to the site or are not available to buy, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you

I am an idiot and I cannot post a pic... where the corner of the bag is you see the leather piping, and then where the canvas meets the piping on mine I can see about 5 stitches. You should not see the stitching on the corners of a bag. They really stick out too!

I will try again to post a pic, I am not a computer gal!

I'm not one either....that's why I rarely post pics! LOL I know exactly what you're talking about. I had that on an azur speedy and exchanged it out. I'd definitely want to exchange it!!! I'm sure they'll be able to locate one somewhere!

pics are easy see the quick reply box at bottom were you type there is a button go adavanced when on that screen there is another button attatch file click that button find the pic on computer (it helps to set up a TPF file and save everything there) and that's just about all you need to know

Hello fellow Mirage owner! I'm so sorry to hear about your bordeaux...I can't live without mine & I completely feel your pain!

I don't know where you live but in the US, any LV boutique can check stock at other LV boutiques and request a transfer. From what I read in your post, I'm guessing that's what your store might be doing?

I've also had good luck with 866. I had a service rep named Maisha when I called one day for something & she also offered to check stock in all the U.S. stores & connect me with them.

If you're considering getting a noir, I know my nearest store (Carmel, CA) is getting one shortly (I spoke to them just Tues or Wed I think). Let me know if you need contact info.

***Hugs***So sorry about your bordeaux...hope you find a perfect one soon.

Thanks all! I really hope they find one too! The manager is going to send an email to corporate on Monday and fill them in on the situation... Maybe I will have to do my OWN hunting on Monday! I may get better results that way! LOL!

I still have my bag, they told me to keep it until we figure out what is going on, so I still get to use it! ;) It is so gorgeous!!

I am going to TRY and post a pic... it always tells me that the file it too big... IDK?!?

I went to the LV website and wrote down about 20 LV store phone numbers. I just started calling them one by one and the third call I made I found one, granted it was a week or so ago. It may work for you too!!!

I just had one in my hand at the Toronto Holt Renfrew LV on Bloor st.
Not sure where you are.. but they had the bordeaux.

Sorry to hear about yours.. hopefully you will get another soon!