Defective maxi broke my heart:)

luxi_max

O.G.
Mar 29, 2011
I was totally in love with Chanel until my unused maxi has a defect. I wonder if I am the only unlucky one or others have quality issues with Chanel as well. Now I may have to get WOCs out of my wish list. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::sad:
[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• Pic 1.jpg
    Pic 1.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 471
  • Pic2.jpg
    Pic2.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 454
I have quality issues too, the the leather in the chain is crumpled and peeling off,

I exchange it to a new one, INSPECT it closely spend time for this, (that's my lesson b/c i'm soo excited for my bag i didn't inspect it well), now my bag is perfect....

I have quality issues too, the the leather in the chain is crumpled and peeling off,

I exchange it to a new one, INSPECT it closely spend time for this, (that's my lesson b/c i'm soo excited for my bag i didn't inspect it well), now my bag is perfect....
I wish that I inspected when I bought it. I hope Chanel still fixes it if I can't find my receipt. Well, lesson learned:smile:

By the way, why take out WOCs out of wish list? We rarely hear major issues with WOC.
I posted another pic below but I could not make it bigger:smile:. I may still get a WOC if I don't fall out of love with Chanel. I am sure I feel disappointed for a moment. I will get over it and fall in love with Chanel all over again tomorrow:smile:

I got a jumbo too 2 weeks ago, and when I was on my way home, I saw a scratch at the back (right side) where there's that's stitchin that holds the flaps.. so ure not alone.. I'm just waiting for my SA to let me know if they have new ones in.. so hopefully soon.. hope you can exchange your maxi for a new one! :smile:

I actually have this kind of quality issue TWICE IN A WEEK.

my chanel mademoiselle bag has a folding marking on it.

And my chanel sunglasses' arm fell off on the next day of purchase.

ummmmmmm... guess we are both very bad luck?

OP. I can't see your pic at all. Is there bad stitching?
I have the same Maxi and never used it or have taken it out of the box. I need to go look at it. Mine is single flap as well.
Can you post pics again?