Defective Lattest 2019 Fendi Baguette/Shoulder Bag

lmelb

Jul 8, 2019
I went to Italy for holiday in May 2019 and bought EURO 5,030 worth of Fendi bags. One of them was the classic Baguette (EURO 1,750) which is similar to my first Fendi back in 1980s. I bought it on 10/5/19 and used it the next day when I visited The Vatican and by the end of the day the stitching on the edge were coming apart. I tool it back to Fendi @ Roma Palazzo and they exchanged it for me with a brand new one , no questions asked. I however question the quality of the bag and the sales person told me that I have no worries as it's international warrantied. I didn't use the bag until I got to Singapore and the same thing happened. When I got back to Melbourne in June, I went to the Fendi store in Chadstone, Australia and showed them the bag. The sales person lodged a claim with Fendi HQ on 15/6/19 and she just got back to me today 9/7/19 and told me that the claim was rejected and they can't do anything about it. I will go to the Consumer's Affair in Australia with this. So LADIES OUT THERE PLEASE DON BUY SHOULDER BAG/BAGUETTE/FABRIC

Attachments

• IMG_5667.JPG
    IMG_5667.JPG
    188.8 KB · Views: 112