Deerskin Bowler

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love, love this bag - but its the same color as the tan patchwork fringe bowler I have, so it has to go back. Plus its $2775:Push: too much since I already have a bag this color!

[​IMG]

2. I am getting sucked in by Prada big time...this bag is outrageously gorgeous...

I'm not usually attracted to tan/brown bags but this one is giving me goosebumps.

Thanks for posting Cougess. (are you sure you can't keep her?)

3. Jaw Dropper /Show Stopper / Eye Popper ...

I'd find a major way to rationalize keeping this!

4. I have this color in the messenger and I love it.....

5. Arghhhhhhhhh....you're killing me!

Abso-friggin-lutely gorgeous!

6. This is such a gorgeous color and it is so soft!

7. Nothing worse than loving a bag but knowing it's got to go back. What a shame because it is so lovely.....

8. I might get it later this summer - need to rationalize it since I have another bag the same color. :graucho:

9. Cougess! Thanks for posting this!! This is the bag I saw back in April at Prada that I just about died over. It's stunning!! :heart:

and the leather is just soooooooooo sofffftttt and squishy. Love love love it.:heart:

10. I came back to look at it again! Me wants!!!!!!!!!

11. Soooo gorgeous...sad it has to go back!

12. how sad! That bag is amazing!

13. OMG! This bag is TDF... :drool::drool::drool: I should start saving up for it.

14. Me too! :smile:

15. The leather is amazing!