Deer Problem

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. There are 3-4 deers that comes on my property all the time. They eat the flowers and the baby deer even plays on the pool cover (when it was covered up before summer). I tried various sprays but nothing seems to work. I just recently planted some beautiful flowers and the deers are eating them :sad: Can someone recommend some effective deer repellents please? I don't mind them being on the property but just don't want them to eat my plants and damage the pool cover.

2. How about keeping a bar or killing them. And if not find out some plants that dear doesn't like.

3. Growing up my mom always used something that was made from another animal's urine... I can't remember which animal, coyote maybe? I don't think it was the actual urine but something made to simulate it. Always worked.

4. My IL's used a mixture of milk and eggs to spray on their roses and it seemed to work. I don't have deer but something is eating my roses and I can't figure out if it's a raccoon, squirrels opossums or all 3! I have a spray I bought at lowes but it only works some of the time.

5. Thank you everyone for your help and recommendations. I purchased some Liquid Fence. It smells absolutely horrid but hopefully it will work.

@trlgirl I hope you figure out what's eating your roses and stop them!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice