Deer brown or taupe - versatile?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Which do you think would be more versatile as a 'neutral' evening bag - to go with any outfit? I'm looking at Bayswater clutch wallets .....

2. I bought black bays clutch wallet for purpose.
    Then bought another in mulberry pink--
    Because cannot be sensible all the time. ;)

3. Either would work as they're both neutral colours, I think deer brown is a warmer colour whilst taupe has cooler undertones.

4. I would say taupe out of your two choices. I think deer brown is better for daytime activity but just dont ask me why as i couldnt tell you :lol:

5. I have small deer brown lily and medium in taupe. IMO deer brown has a yellow undertone and taupe a more classic neutral. Out of my two, deer brown gets used more but I would say taupe is actually a better colour. Try before you buy, if you can.

6. Completely agree - for me, taupe is far more neutral. Deer brown much yellower and I don't think it would go with as many colours...

7. Deer is brighter and i find harder to accessorise with it ..taupe can look brown or grey and goes,with a lot even looks amazing with a pop of red