DEEP RED OWNERS: Info needed!

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
I did a google search and couldn't find what I was looking for. Can the deep red owners out there tell me if deep red is a true red? Is it a nice POP of color? I've seen pictures that vary and I can't tell which are more accurate. I would love to hear your thoughts on your deep red bag!
I am about two seconds from buying a deep red bag and just wanted to gather some last minute info.

:heart:Thanks in advance!!

not too much related to your question. Are you thinking about the MAM on ebay by vipfashion... I want that bag..SO dont get it!! NO. just KIDDING..

but just want to warn you the cash back wont go through if you buy from them because the listing was created by a 3rd party site.

not too much related to your question. Are you thinking about the MAM on ebay by vipfashion... I want that bag..SO dont get it!! NO. just KIDDING..

but just want to warn you the cash back wont go through if you buy from them because the listing was created by a 3rd party site.

thanks for the heads up about vipfashion. wondering if the same is true for dutchesscouture?

Last edited:
ivysun- Yeah.. I know! I saw that, bummer.. It's too bad because they could sell their bags a lot faster if the cash back program was applied.
I lost out on the other deep red MAM from CAPCODTAD earlier today. I am the one that got the seller to add a BIN option but I had a dentist appointment and while I was out they added the BIN and it sold immediately.

BASICALLY- What I want to know is, are the pictures on capcodtad's listing an accurate description of deep red?? Their pic seem so much brighter than everyone else's which is leading me to think they have been altered.
Here is a link..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=140271017064

I appreciate the help!

Last edited:

i don't think it matters where the listing was created? i think it's just that you have to use PayPal and not a 3rd-party payment method.

Deep red owners:
BASICALLY- What I want to know is, are the pictures on capcod's listing an accurate representation of deep red?? Their pics seem so much brighter than everyone else's which is leading me to think they have been altered. I'd like to know from someone that has the bag..
Here is a link..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=140271017064

I appreciate the help!

Bump! I am curious about the actual shade of this color too! Does anyone own a deep red bag?

Sorry I can't help you LR but I am glad you posted this question!

I have a Deep Red Nikki & it is more a deep red & not a true red. Here's me with my bag & the colour is pretty true, probably a shade darker(in a redder kinda way) IRL.

Attachments

• deepred2.jpg
    deepred2.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 95
  • deepred1.jpg
    deepred1.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 73
Just an fyi on seller capecod: she doesn't look her bags over well before sending them out. I had issues with a new bag I bought from her, unfortunately I was dumb and trusted the bag was in the condition she said it was in and I didn't give it a good going over until just recently and it has lots of issues.

She won't take it back and I can't blame her because of the time between the sale and when I discovered the problems. So if you do buy it, be SURE and check it out really carefully the minute you get it! :smile:

RMIN-WY123_V1.jpg

ladies, is this pic a good depiction of deep red? it is from the revolve site and the color looks washed out to me.