Deep Purple MAM - do you exist? Anywhere??

Mouse- there will be a black friday sale starting midnight friday on RM's website. There was a new purple available at the recent sample sale which was near identical to deep purple so keep your eyes open. The deep purple bags are harder to find, but they are out there. :yes:

do you ladies really think RM will put it on her OSS??? I went to the NYC and didnt see the bag at all (i dont think it had been put out yet when i was there) i would kill for it to be available at the OSS

I have one :smile: The new deep purple from the sample sale really does look identical, maybe you can start a SO for one?

Ooooo...an SO is a GREAT idea! (Then I don't have to wait for a random one to pop up...:graucho:)

Do you think its muted like the old purples...or brighter?

I'm dying to have this purple!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry you guys. I apologize. I too would love something in the Deep Purple. If I don't find anything at the RM Black Friday online sale I will hold out for next fall. Hopefully Rebecca will make something in deep purple next fall season. Here is to hoping.

Sorry you guys. I apologize. I too would love something in the Deep Purple. If I don't find anything at the RM Black Friday online sale I will hold out for next fall. Hopefully Rebecca will make something in deep purple next fall season. Here is to hoping.

It could be sooner..:graucho: you never know:sneaky:

OMG i would serisouly consider doing an SO for this bag ... the only thing i dont like about the SS bags is that that tassels are unfinished so an SO could fix that and then we could have this TDF bag :yes::graucho::yahoo:

Ooooo...an SO is a GREAT idea! (Then I don't have to wait for a random one to pop up...:graucho:)

Do you think its muted like the old purples...or brighter?

I'm dying to have this purple!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if I can be the best judge of this, as I have a previously owned DP MAM so the color might be a bit different over time, but here's some pics from LB when they had the bag in stock, if you want to compare it to the spy pics in the Sample Sale thread

DeepPurpleMAM_1.jpg
DeepPurpleMAB_1.jpg

MAGJES pics really show the color though as well! So pretty.

I don't know if I can be the best judge of this, as I have a previously owned DP MAM so the color might be a bit different over time, but here's some pics from LB when they had the bag in stock, if you want to compare it to the spy pics in the Sample Sale thread

DeepPurpleMAM_1.jpg
DeepPurpleMAB_1.jpg

MAGJES pics really show the color though as well! So pretty.

Your bag is freakin'...gorgeous!!!!!...can a person have more than one HG???:P
I think i have 3..DG MAM, this DP/DV MAM ....and the Wine Mattie SO that I hope goes through...I seriously think if I can get one of these and something in brown...I might be close to done.....I think..???:graucho:

OMG i would serisouly consider doing an SO for this bag ... the only thing i dont like about the SS bags is that that tassels are unfinished so an SO could fix that and then we could have this TDF bag :yes::graucho::yahoo:

I agree...I hate the new tassels..sorry for the strong word..but I really really dislike them...but your right..an easy fix:smile:

Here's one more...

The one on the right is the MAM. The one on the left is actually my DD's Deep Purple MAB with siggy hardware. She has used it so much that it is now super smooshy. It doesn't look that big in the picture but that's because it's so broken in!

020-6.jpg

Mags, that is just the perfect shade of purple. Looks like that purple SS Nikki on the table that MSG (and I secretly) were drooling over.