Deep Ocean Sass and Crass Reveal!

Oct 8, 2008
She's soft and beautiful and an oh so dreamy shade of blue! Unfortunately there is a tear in the leather on the strap and I am debating whether or not I am going to exchange her. I was really hoping to have a new bag to wear this weekend. :sad:

In her box:

1zmgy1d.jpg

Close up of studs (LOVE!)

2wg87qq.jpg

Buckle detail:

24dq42a.jpg

Strap defect :sad:

2rh4pzn.jpg

OH my gosh!!!!!!! :faint: It's beautiful in that color!!!! Is the strap tear just cosmetic..like a deep scratch or do you think it will compromise the bag's stability in the future??

Gorgeous!!!

Any modeling pics??

And a big OH NO! on the tear...I would email MHB and see if they would want you to just exchange it....

The biggest question is...are you in lurve:love:???

Cosmetic or not, I am not used to any of my bags ever having a flaw upon purchase. So while I understand that sometimes it happens and stuff slips by, it does kinda bug me. I am so not being a jerk I promise and yes, I know it's a risk of buying online. :P

Here's another pic of the strap:

bfjt7c.jpg

It will break my heart to have to exchange LOL. But I don't want it to create a weak point in the strap. What do you ladies think?

To focus on the awesome-ness of Sass and Crass, I want to point out that she can hold A LOT. In the pic with my stuff you could hardly tell she had anything in her. I had moved everything over from Ms. Grape Minilisa which included a HUGE purse organizer, a cosmetic pouch and more. While that stuff filled up the Minilisa, there is still TONS of room in S/C.

The lining is a yellow cotton with the big graffiti tag in there. I like the cotton much more than the nylon.

Yep from MHB. I'll e-mail in a moment. I didn't notice the strap until I started taking the reveal photos. I'm trying to corral my kiddos for lunch and naptime. It's like trying to catch 3 lil monkeys. :biggrin:

I agree...the new lining is awesome...while I liked the old, I really love the FEEL of the cotton lining in these bella bags...definately a plus in my book!

I wanted to update and remark about MHB's awesome customer service. I will be exchanging for a new Sass and Crass. It's all good.

and NO I don't work for them. ahaha. Just thought I'd throw that in. :P

I wanted to update and remark about MHB's awesome customer service. I will be exchanging for a new Sass and Crass. It's all good.

and NO I don't work for them. ahaha. Just thought I'd throw that in. :P

:lolots: :lolots: :lolots:

I assume you aren't changing colors or anything? The deep ocean is TO die for, don't you think, ZV?