Deep Ocean Sass and Crass Reveal!

Oct 8, 2008
Knoxville, TN
She's soft and beautiful and an oh so dreamy shade of blue! Unfortunately there is a tear in the leather on the strap and I am debating whether or not I am going to exchange her. I was really hoping to have a new bag to wear this weekend. :sad:

In her box:

Close up of studs (LOVE!)

Buckle detail:

Strap defect :sad:

Voodoo

Hockeygasm
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
Jack Rabbit Slim's
OH my gosh!!!!!!! :faint: It's beautiful in that color!!!! Is the strap tear just cosmetic..like a deep scratch or do you think it will compromise the bag's stability in the future??

Odebdo

Luv my labs!
O.G.
Mar 15, 2009
Land of Labradors!
Gorgeous!!!

Any modeling pics??

And a big OH NO! on the tear...I would email MHB and see if they would want you to just exchange it....

The biggest question is...are you in lurve:love:???

Oct 8, 2008
Knoxville, TN
Yes I am in love! The tear is on the underside of the strap only in the soft suede-y part but I would be worried that it could go all the way through with time.
:cry:

Oct 8, 2008
Knoxville, TN
Cosmetic or not, I am not used to any of my bags ever having a flaw upon purchase. So while I understand that sometimes it happens and stuff slips by, it does kinda bug me. I am so not being a jerk I promise and yes, I know it's a risk of buying online. :P

Here's another pic of the strap:

It will break my heart to have to exchange LOL. But I don't want it to create a weak point in the strap. What do you ladies think?

Oct 8, 2008
Knoxville, TN
To focus on the awesome-ness of Sass and Crass, I want to point out that she can hold A LOT. In the pic with my stuff you could hardly tell she had anything in her. I had moved everything over from Ms. Grape Minilisa which included a HUGE purse organizer, a cosmetic pouch and more. While that stuff filled up the Minilisa, there is still TONS of room in S/C.

The lining is a yellow cotton with the big graffiti tag in there. I like the cotton much more than the nylon.

Oct 8, 2008
Knoxville, TN
Yep from MHB. I'll e-mail in a moment. I didn't notice the strap until I started taking the reveal photos. I'm trying to corral my kiddos for lunch and naptime. It's like trying to catch 3 lil monkeys. :biggrin:

Odebdo

Luv my labs!
O.G.
Mar 15, 2009
Land of Labradors!
I agree...the new lining is awesome...while I liked the old, I really love the FEEL of the cotton lining in these bella bags...definately a plus in my book!

Oct 8, 2008
Knoxville, TN
I wanted to update and remark about MHB's awesome customer service. I will be exchanging for a new Sass and Crass. It's all good.

and NO I don't work for them. ahaha. Just thought I'd throw that in. :P

Voodoo

Hockeygasm
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
Jack Rabbit Slim's
I wanted to update and remark about MHB's awesome customer service. I will be exchanging for a new Sass and Crass. It's all good.

and NO I don't work for them. ahaha. Just thought I'd throw that in. :P
:lolots: :lolots: :lolots:

I assume you aren't changing colors or anything? The deep ocean is TO die for, don't you think, ZV?