Deep Conditioner Recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

swally

O.G.
Jan 27, 2014
Hi All,

I've been using Kerastase Mantenisque Thick and just finished the container. I really like it, but want to explore other options for deep conditioner, as well as a really moisturizing shampoo. My hair is really dark brown, bleached to blonde, so you can imagine the dryness I have. I also use Kerastase Elixir Ultime, which i don't love (swanky, i'm sorry!!!!).

I purchased the deep conditioner from the Pureology Hydrate line, but haven't used it yet. I'm also thinking of purchasing Pureology Nano Works shampoo. Anyone used either before?

I also need a very moisturizing leave in product. I go 3-4 days without washing and need something to keep my ends in good shape until I rewash/deep condition. Any ideas??

My girls have curly hair that dries up often. I tried AG Leave in conditioner from Ulta and it's awesome! Also Phyto masks have helped them. I also used Kerastase on them but these work much better IMO

I've been using Shea Moisture deep treatment masque. I have thick naturally curly hair that tends to be dry. I leave this in with a shower cap on for about a half hour and apply heat with hairdryer for a few minutes. It helps.

I rarely take the time to deep condition my really curly hair (though I should make more of an effort) but I like extra moisturizing conditioner. 3 that I alternate are Redken All Soft Heavy Cream, Redken Smooth lock butter silk and Garnier Triple Nutrition for dry, damaged hair.

The Garnier Triple Nutrition is inexpensive ($3-$7) compared to Redken products which are usually $17-$22.

Status
Not open for further replies.