Dedicated to all MANOLO's owners... POST PICS!!!

Here's my newest baby... Campari.... these are the 105mm models.
campariblkpatent7tw5.jpg
campariblkpatent3vf7.jpg

Hi Ladies, here are most of my Manolos (have a few pairs that are put away too high for me to reach today - since they're dressy, I don't usually keep 'em out). First up: some crocodile sandals that I haven't worn yet:
1.jpg

And here are some sandals:
2.jpg

3.jpg

And here are my practical, everyday Manolos:
4.jpg

Here are some dress satin ones, some purple snake skin slingbacks, and a pair of furry spotted leopard peep toes:
5.jpg

Here are my newest Manolos (thinking of selling the bamboo leather ones, which I haven't worn yet):
6.jpg

And here's a pair I'll probably keep (they're still new, too) since they're up on ebay and noone has purchased them yet:
7.jpg

Okay, I think I got some pics to attach now!
Will load the rest in the next email. I have included pics of most of my Manolos (missing about 3 pairs in the pics). I'll attach more in my next post:
- Coral crocodile sandals
- Black studded heels
- Black satin heels with crystal detail
- Burgandy pumps
- Caramel slingbacks
- Black slingbacks
- Tan pumps
- Black patent toe pumps with button detail
- Black satin dress pumps
- Furry leopard print peep toe sandals
- Purple snakeskin slingbacks
- Bamboo leather sandals (thinking of selling on eBay since they're new and I haven't worn them yet!)
- Black patent loafers (will probably keep because I have them on eBay and they haven't sold yet)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 1,072
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 869
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 877
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 936
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 962
Here are a few of my favorites!

IMG_3051.jpg

Addicted, do you find that the loepard Lina pinches you? I have the check black and white (with black patent heel) Lina from last season, and although my other orsays fit beautifully, the front bit really pinches. Is it just me? (ps. I LOVE ALL YOUR
BEAUTIES!)

Addicted, do you find that the loepard Lina pinches you? I have the check black and white (with black patent heel) Lina from last season, and although my other orsays fit beautifully, the front bit really pinches. Is it just me? (ps. I LOVE ALL YOUR
BEAUTIES!)

Actually these are quite loose in the toe box for me. Maybe it was last year's Lina?:sad:

I have those Lina!!!! They are my fave! I have a pic in my avatar from the catalog, and a pic in my Manolo collection in the Manolo thread. When I went to the MB boutique, it appears that this heel is a 5"!!! They also had a lower version.,