Home & Garden decorative pillows for sofa

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
I know we all see beautiful photos of multiple pillows on sofas. but I find the foam ones aren't soft enough for comfort and the feather ones the feathers poke out.
I finally got fed up last night and moved the pillow aside. I was more comfortable without them.

so are they only for looks? is the trend going to go away? or are there beautiful and comfortable decorative pillows?

I like how they look, but I usually move them aside if I want to sit back comfortably (especially the larger ones that seem to occupy too much space on the sofa). I don't have multiple pillows on my sofa though -- just a few.

Since they look so decorative, I don't think they are going away anytime soon.

I like how they look, but I usually move them aside if I want to sit back comfortably (especially the larger ones that seem to occupy too much space on the sofa). I don't have multiple pillows on my sofa though -- just a few.

Since they look so decorative, I don't think they are going away anytime soon.
yes....I have four....our sofa is brown leather so it does need something for color

You could probably fold a decorative throw and just let it rest on the side or the back of the sofa if you need some color and want to skip the pillows. I have pillows that came with the set for my fabric sofa and they are quite large. I think smaller pillows would be more comfortable.

I use them for both! I love pillows with lots of texture and because I’m small I like one behind me.
Mine are over stuffed down with a wrap so they don’t “molt” lol

You could probably fold a decorative throw and just let it rest on the side or the back of the sofa if you need some color and want to skip the pillows. I have pillows that came with the set for my fabric sofa and they are quite large. I think smaller pillows would be more comfortable.
I do also have a pretty throw. my girl kitty loves it.