Decorations...

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do you decorate for holidays? Which ones and what sorta look do you do?

For me I try and have at least a wreath for all holidays. Halloween we decorate a lot and usually scary not cutesy. Christmas we go all out! I love lights!

2. I like going/seeing house that decorate every season and holidays. Peoples could get so creative . I don't decorate my house anymore due to being so lazy putting them away. The last time I got a tree up for xmas, 2 months after xmas I finally took them down lol

3. The only time i decorate the house is for Christmas, not that it's a holiday, holidays (Easter, summer) over here are no reason to decorate a home in England.

The decorations at Christmas are a type of fir tree for inside, and sometimes out, plus elegant trimmings in selected rooms in the house - usually hall, stairs, landing and lounge.

On the front door i buy a luxury fresh wreath, all fragrant and full, lovely.