Decorating my City Bag

weibaobai

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Sooo i have a black city bag and i decided to tie a small pucci scarf on it....looks good BUT just wondering what you grls thought about it??? Is it tabooo bc its not the same brand (ie Birkin with a Hermes scarf) Its definate gives my bag a little more color!

I think it's fine...mix it up! You're not tied to Balenciaga. You wouldn't NOT wear the bag with another brand of clothing...so why not change out the scarves? Go for it!

Cute! I used to tie a bunch of scarves on my vintage bags.. was thinking about pulling out my vintage Pucci and adding it to a bbag for a change! :smile:

I have the *gasp* GAP pink scarf with the colored big dots (that SJP wore in the ads) and I tie it to my bags for some spring color. I am not a big silk scarf person, but a little pop now and then is refreshing.

Oh good! I really love my pucci scarf, but its a bit small to wear on my head as a headband (which is what i intended to do when i bought the darn thing!) I guess the first time i wear it will be on my handbag! :love: