Decollete / Decolzep LUGGAGE brown!!! i won! i won!

Wow, they are beautiful and they look like they were made for you! They fit you like a glove. You have me wanting a pair now. They really are a perfect, versatile shoe!

sorry :graucho: they are so unbelievably comfortable too! they look like they might become an everyday type of shoe... the kind you wear with a white tee and a pair jeans that work wonders. now i'm gonna head to bed in hopes that i can get to the gym tomorrow so i won't look so wrong in a little white tee.

thanks for sharing with me! goodnight! and i hope you have a fantastic day at work!

Thanks, Melia! I know you will rock those shoes with the best of them...and if that's you in your avatar, you don't need to hit the gym. You look great!!

thanks to everyone for sharing the excitement with me! this is like the 5th pair of louboutins since the beginning of the year, and clearly, i was more anxious about these.

IslandSpice - you are too sweet! yes, that's me in my avatar... with a WHOLE LOT of makeup on, but only because i was playing with my new goodies when the MAC heatherette collection came out last spring. that could very likely be the most makeup i've worn since my senior prom in '03! i'm a lil out of shape since a new semester just started and i don't have a solid schedule yet, but it wouldn't hurt me to hit the gym so no one will see my backfat when i wear a white tee :P

and to anyone considering these -- GO FOR IT WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT!!! i seriously cannot believe how comfortable they were when i slipped into them. i definitely had a moment. it's like when others slip into their naturalizers or easy spirits... they're like "oh, these are so comfortable for work." i wouldn't know what those shoes feel like, but i'm guessing it was the same kind of satisfaction. :yahoo:

Lol!!! Don't you hate back fat?!?! Argh! I can always tell when I gain a few pounds b/c the back fat begins to rear its ugly head. Either way, you look wonderful. Enjoy your new beauties.