Decollete 554 pics. In hopes it helps someone else :)

I'm new to cl as well. I have slightly wider front foot... What's the best recommendation styles? I am thinking the very low cut part wouldn't work too well for me

I'm new to cl as well. I have slightly wider front foot... What's the best recommendation styles? I am thinking the very low cut part wouldn't work too well for me
I have a similar foot - wide in the front (instep), regular in the back. The Decollete can be on the narrower end, so I don't know that I would go for that at first until you get a better feel for CLs. I find that the Simples and Pigalles work well for me, although I've had to play around with the sizing a bit because of my wide instep.

I have a similar foot - wide in the front (instep), regular in the back. The Decollete can be on the narrower end, so I don't know that I would go for that at first until you get a better feel for CLs. I find that the Simples and Pigalles work well for me, although I've had to play around with the sizing a bit because of my wide instep.

Thank u for the info. Do you find you need to size up? I am 99% strictly size 5.5 (only in ugg boots I can go up to size7), for the show length. In fact I think if I didn't have wide front problem I would probably even be a size 5. Most instances going up to the 6 would mean a huge gap at the ankle and the arch area would also be out of sync making my feet very uncomfortable. For this reason I've had to pass on many shoe styles. I'm hoping to find some cl that will work. :smile:

Thank u for the info. Do you find you need to size up? I am 99% strictly size 5.5 (only in ugg boots I can go up to size7), for the show length. In fact I think if I didn't have wide front problem I would probably even be a size 5. Most instances going up to the 6 would mean a huge gap at the ankle and the arch area would also be out of sync making my feet very uncomfortable. For this reason I've had to pass on many shoe styles. I'm hoping to find some cl that will work. :smile:
It really depends on the shoe. I almost always size up .5 (and sometimes a full size for really tight or narrow shoes like Pigalle Spikes in patent leather) because of my wide instep. Occasionally, the shoe has enough room in the front for me to stay true to size, as with the Corneille (and almost every CL slingback shoe too because of the different room in the back).

I just gotten my Decollete, and I went true to size. I tried up 0.5 size like what other reviewed, but it was too loose, I believe they did some alterations to the newer batch. I did not try down 0.5 size because the one true to my size was perfect enough. I hope this helps!

I just gotten my Decollete, and I went true to size. I tried up 0.5 size like what other reviewed, but it was too loose, I believe they did some alterations to the newer batch. I did not try down 0.5 size because the one true to my size was perfect enough. I hope this helps!

Me too. I can never go up in size.