Decluttering designer bags

SHHMOM

Feb 13, 2013
I was originally very addicted to luxury bags when I first started purchasing. I now have duplicates of styles I don't use. I wanted to know how do you sell your bags. What is the safest way? I was think of fashionphile or eBay. Anyone have experience with them or something else? I have a fear of shipping the bag somewhere and not getting paid. Thank you for all you advise.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

I was originally very addicted to luxury bags when I first started purchasing. I now have duplicates of styles I don't use. I wanted to know how do you sell your bags. What is the safest way? I was think of fashionphile or eBay. Anyone have experience with them or something else? I have a fear of shipping the bag somewhere and not getting paid. Thank you for all you advise.

Fashionphile has been outstanding for me, in every way (purchase, re-sell, consignment).

I've had several good experiences selling through Yoogi's Closet. You send photos and info on the bags you want to sell (through on online form) and they'll send you an estimate of what you'll get paid. They've always been true to their estimates. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Fashionphile has given me the highest offers out of the three (FP, AFF, and Yoogis). I have never tried ebay since I don't shop there often at all and have a low feedback so I think I would be a prime target for scammers. I have heard too many horror stories from here.