Decline in Nordstrom Customer Service

Thanks for your reply! :smile: Our messages crossed in the ether. I realized you were right and edited my prior post. Yeah, I should have just swapped out the coats. I was so annoyed with Nordstrom I didn't want to deal with them again.
Can you return an item that has been modified? If you returned a coat tailored to your measurements then it is no longer in its original condition
When I worked in sales we sometimes were able to accept a return and the customer would buy the item again but under the sale price, it was up to management but we sort of did it ourselves for regulars

Can you return an item that has been modified? If you returned a coat tailored to your measurements then it is no longer in its original condition
When I worked in sales we sometimes were able to accept a return and the customer would buy the item again but under the sale price, it was up to management but we sort of did it ourselves for regulars
No, one certainly can't return a coat that's been modified. What Kevinaxx is suggesting is that I should have purchased the coat at the sale price then returned it with the receipt for the coat I purchased at the full price. But I had already tossed out the receipt for the full priced coat, although this was all online so it probably could have been conjured up again.

Reactions: limom and pukasonqo
No, one certainly can't return a coat that's been modified. What Kevinaxx is suggesting is that I should have purchased the coat at the sale price then returned it with the receipt for the coat I purchased at the full price. But I had already tossed out the receipt for the full priced coat, although this was all online so it probably could have been conjured up again.
Thank you, probs got lost in translation (English is my second language)