Declic--Your Expert Advice Is Needed Badly!

Vixxen

I'll take them!
Aug 3, 2008
Girls, PLEASE help me out with this one!

I usually wear a size 6.5; however, in my Rolandos--both the suede and satin--I fit a size 7. Can you please advise me as to what size I should order suede Declics in? I am going to order the red suede Declics so I need your best advice. Most gals (including one of the SAs at the BH boutique) have told me to order a size 7 since the Declic and Rolando have a similar cut, but I am still completely anxious over this decision. Help!!! :sos:

:heart: Vixx

Last edited:
Im US 8 but 38.5 in most CLs (39 in simple, decolette or rolando). I also noticed and was confirmed by one of the CL store SAs that the Declic sizing is different based on what material they are. For example, I own the nude kid leather ones in 38 and EB suede ones in 38.5. hope this helps

I just went through this. Actually, you could order either, but I'd go for the 6.5 because the suede will be forgiving.

My scenario - I wear a 39 (38/8 US) and have a medium width foot. I went one-half size up for Rolando (from my NP/VP size), meaning a 39.5 and the fit was perfect. The Declic's are running slightly longer this year and I ordered a 39 (my NP/VP size). I will say that the fit is borderline AT FIRST. But they stretch and are extremely comfy without any heel slipage.

I hope this helps.

Also - The smaller your foot to begin with the less need you have to size up or down in CL.

Girls, PLEASE help me out with this one!

I usually wear a size 6.5; however, in my Rolandos--both the suede and satin--I fit a size 7. Can you please advise me as to what size I should order suede Declics in? I am going to order the red suede Declics so I need your best advice. Most gals (including one of the SAs at the BH boutique) have told me to order a size 7 since the Declic and Rolando have a similar cut, but I am still completely anxious over this decision. Help!!! :sos:

:heart: Vixx

My Rolandos and Declics are the same size, so based on what you have I would say you can get your Declics in a 7.

I just went through this. Actually, you could order either, but I'd go for the 6.5 because the suede will be forgiving.

My scenario - I wear a 39 (38/8 US) and have a medium width foot. I went one-half size up for Rolando (from my NP/VP size), meaning a 39.5 and the fit was perfect. The Declic's are running slightly longer this year and I ordered a 39 (my NP/VP size). I will say that the fit is borderline AT FIRST. But they stretch and are extremely comfy without any heel slipage.

I hope this helps.

it's interesting, i do have heel slippage in my smaller sized kid leather Declic

What I've learned is that very few people are alike, too many variables. From now on when I give sizing advice I'm going to give my foot measurements as well as circumference.