Declic heights!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got the part about boutiques carrying the 120mm and the department stores the 100's. Is there a 140 too? Are those walkable like the Pigalle 120?

2. umm. for me, the 120s are not walkable LOL. But I think the 140 would sorta be like walking in 120s but probably more comfy cause of the platform.

3. I havent even tried any on.....I just know I want declics......bad!

4. So the 120 doesn't have a platform and the 140 does?

5. ^^No, by definition, all Declics have a platform. The 100 was actually 120mm and the "120" was actually 140 mm. They are accurately labeled this time around, though.

6. Lol now I'm all confuzzled. :smile:

Are there only 2 heights then?

7. ^^Yeah, as far as I can tell. The 120s from this season definitely look like the 100s from last season.

8. Right, thank you! Now I know what to look for. :heart:

9. Ugh tell me about it - I bought the 100s hoping they'd be an easy shoe and they advance me to new heights where I can hardly walk. LOL

10. that explains everything! remember the red suede declics i just got?!...it says120mm on the box. so when i compared them to my other declics from last season (100mm) and lined them up they were all the same height. I was really confused, but as always, you come to the rescue. :tup:

11. ^^Oh good! I'm glad you did that so we all know for sure!

12. I guess it would not be good if I ordered these in my true size even if it's suede? I see a pair of EB ones I'm dying to have.

13. I had to go up half a size, even in the suede. You might be able to stretch them though, especially if you have a narrower foot.

14. techie, are you talking about the ones that NGG has? If so, those are the 140s and they might fit a bit bigger than the 100s, so your true size might work.

15. ^^ Yep, Laureen! Thanks to you both :smile: