Declic Color Dilemma!

Vixxen

I'll take them!
Aug 3, 2008
Hi Lovelies! Can you please tell me if the magenta Declics being sold by Neiman Marcus are the "magenta" that the Numero Prives come in--which is more of a berry-based color--or is the color being sold at Neiman Marcus actually the fuschia color that is more of a hot pink? The color looks like the fuchsia; however, the description says "magenta". I am very confused. Does anyone have any idea?:confused1:

Last edited:
I don't know what to do. How many different pinks or purples are there for the suede Declic? I want a more purplish or berry-toned color so everyone tells me to go for magenta; however, the NM site describes them as "magenta" and they look more pink than anything else :wacko:. Do you guys have photos of your Declics in any of these colors? PLEASE!:sos:

Last edited:
my VPs say FUXIA on the box, and they are very bright in person...I've seen the magenta NP from NM and like you ladies have said before, it looks more berry-ish if YKWIM...

I agree with sdesaye, I think the magenta declics will end up looking like the magenta NP from NM...Hope it helps!

no problem bagpunk, Im glad my pics can help you guys! anytime!

I modified the color to what I think may be more representative. Keep in mind that I manipulated the color. The additional Lilac & Purple has been manipulated from the same master, but they're very indicative of the colors (I have both for comparison purposes).

Attachments

• Christian Louboutin Declic MAGENTA SUEDE.jpg
    Christian Louboutin Declic MAGENTA SUEDE.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 56
  • Christian Louboutin Declic LILAC SUEDE.jpg
    Christian Louboutin Declic LILAC SUEDE.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 49
  • Christian Louboutin Declic PURPLE SUEDE.jpg
    Christian Louboutin Declic PURPLE SUEDE.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
I modified the color to what I think may be more representative. Keep in mind that I manipulated the color. The additional Lilac & Purple has been manipulated from the same master, but they're very indicative of the colors (I have both for comparison purposes).

That's pretty much identical to what the color looks like IRL...sdesaye thanks for the comparisson pics...maybe u can add the fuxia as well:okay:?

This is my best attempt at Fuchsia. Anyone that has it please chime in.

EDIT - Updated picture is brighter (more vivid).

Attachments

• Christian Louboutin Declic_$685 FUCHSIA SUEDE.jpg
    Christian Louboutin Declic_$685 FUCHSIA SUEDE.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
I have the Declics in the fuxia and purple.
The colors of the shoes sdesaye posted look accurate to me. The fuxia is more hot pink, whereas the one pictured as magenta on the NM website looks a little more purple-ish to me, and not as bright.
Hope this helps and didn't confuse you further.

Thanks for this thread and Sdesaye thanks for giving us the color comparison. Tampa & Lavender, thanks you so much for your input on the color. I have also been trying to decide if I want to pre-order the magenta declics since I missed out on the purple ones. I do not want bright pink, but something that will read more purple, so I think the magenta's are it!