Declic and Caracolo Questions

Mar 5, 2008
I have the nude Declics, but I'm so afraid to get them dirty. Would some kind of spray protector help? Would it be better to get the Caracolos? The pictures that NGG has of the nude ones show the color to be really dark, though. Also, does anyone know what the sizing on the Caracolo is like, and if the white zipper breaks up the leg-lengthening effect? I'd appreciate any help, and thanks in advance!

I would ask your shoe guy about treating your Declics.

The Caracolos look gorgeous on. The nude color isn't that dark. It's the normal CL nude color and, I think, very flattering. They are one of my favorites. The line is actually even more leg lengthening.

Attachments

• CLCaracolo.jpg
    CLCaracolo.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 281
I was worried about the nude declics getting dirty too but so far they have been ok. I had mine treated with a silicone spray before I even wore them.
The nude patent Caracolos would obviously be much easier to maintain than nude leather.

Jetset, I did really disliked the Caracolo until I saw your picture. Now I really like the nude patent!
I really like anything in nude patent, but these I didnt like the zipper on until now.

I wore my Simple Beige out in the rain and it had waterspots on them. I let it dry and I sprayed Appleguard on them. Then I sprayed my Simple Black Kid and Simple Brown Kid too.

The Nude looks different on Kid vs. Patent.

Laureenthemean Thank you! They fit slightly small. I recommend going up a whole size. :heart:

MKWMDA Thank you, too! I didn't like them either until I tried them at my husband's request. It was done deal the minute I got my foot in! ;)

So they run a size smaller than normap VP-styles? Oh gosh that means a size 42 for me! Maybe I can find them on ebay. Jetset what size do you wear/did you get?

I mean a whole size from your normal size not CL size. Maybe think of it as a Rolando.

I can wear a 40.5 or 41 in VPs, but I couldn't get away with that in the Caracolos. I got a 41. I could have even gone up to a 41.5, but a 41 still works even though it's snug.

Good luck! :flowers:

My guess is yes, it would be okay.
Of course, all of our feet are different.

I am truly considered a 9.5. In some high heels I seem to go to a 40 though. In CLs, I can be anywhere from a 40.5 - 41.5 (except in the Pigalle 120, which I freakishly took a 39.5!). I think I could easily wear a 41.5 in these. That's two whole sizes up from my normal size. I think you'd be great with 1.5 sizes up.

Ashakes had these at one point, maybe she can weigh in if she remembers how they fit.

I hope I've helped and not confused you.