Decisions...Which Empreinte Does One Choose?!

MissIn

O.G.
Jul 11, 2013
Hello everyone! I have been desperately trying to narrow down my choices for which bag I should purchase before the scary price-increase monster comes knocking at our doors. So finally the list has been narrowed down to two bags and two colors:

1) Empreinte Speedy 25: Galet or Aube
2) Empreinte Fascinante: Grenat or Aube

My collection consists of a Noir Montana, Bleu Nuit Alma PM, Chloe Marcie shoulder, Mulberry Bayswater Shoulder. Thanks so very much for your input, it is greatly appreciated!!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413308791.628483.jpg
I have the Galet 25, so I'm biased.

Aube is also a very good colour and it may be more appropriate for fall/winter.

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

Thanks for all your opinions! Overwhelming support for the Speedy Galet! There are pros and cons for all the options, but since speedy galet is the most popular I shall voice my pros and cons for it.

Cons: having a montana AND a speedy is a little too repetitive? Galet is only for summer and gets dirty/color transfer more easily?

Pros: GORGEOUS! Speedy is a classic style that I can see being used for decades. Galet is a neutral color that will match everything.

Keep in mind aube has been discontinued. Whatever is still out there is the last. So if you truly feel that you won't regret getting the aube then go for the galet. You can't go wrong with either color...

Yes, I think it is very unfortunate the the color has been discontinued. My only concern with Aube is that it seems the majority of Aube Speedy are made in USA...and I prefer MIF which could make the search next to impossible. Thanks for your input!!!

Thanks for the input! I'm wondering what your thought process is to come to this decision. Just curious in case you have thought of an angle I have yet to realize myself :smile:

galet is beautiful - no doubt!s but I would be afraid of the light color and I personally like darker colors for the upcoming winter season. plus aube is just a gorgeous color which
gives a little pop of color, which I miss with galet. I like grey and black colors in fall and winter, so I need a little fun with my shawls and bags! lol

Aube. I don't like the Galet and I would worry if it gets dirty/wear and color transfers on it. Plus, i love pop of colors on a speedy 25 empreinte. Aube is really versatile without being too pop of color. For me I love the cerise, I would have gotten it if i didnt get the orient this year, cant justify the price for something so similar. lol.