Decisions: Victorine vs ZCP

pinkfoxxy

Oct 16, 2013
Hello ladies [emoji1327]

I've searched thru existing threads .. but I still can't decide.
I own my ZW for a few years now but I realized that I don't need such a big wallet. I carry a few cards with me, a few coins and sometimes bills too. Thought that the black empreinte ZCP would be perfect. IT IS a beautiful wallet .. but then I thought about travelling .. and that there are going to be situationa where I have to pay cash. And this is where I started questioning my decision. [emoji849]
I love the Victorine too. The variety of the compartments is perfect and there's even a huge compartment for bills, which would be perfect for travelling. But the design bothers me. I love the World Tour Edition. If it's still somewhere available I think I'd get it but the Fuschia and RB one .. meeh, idk. The Fuschia looks nice. I love the color/pattern combo .. but the colored button bothers me kind of.
I always want my SLG's to match each other and every bag I have. And that makes it more complicated ‍♀️

Help me :sad:

Last edited:
I have both and think the Victorine works better as a main wallet. I used the ZCP as my main wallet for a long time, and it became overstuffed and the seams ended up stretching and tearing a little (this was over a long period of time and I admittedly had too much in it). The Victorine holds more and is more practical in that way.

Reactions: pinkfoxxy
Hello ladies [emoji1327]

I've searched thru existing threads .. but I still can't decide.
I own my ZW for a few years now but I realized that I don't need such a big wallet. I carry a few cards with me, a few coins and sometimes bills too. Thought that the black empreinte ZCP would be perfect. IT IS a beautiful wallet .. but then I thought about travelling .. and that there are going to be situationa where I have to pay cash. And this is where I started questioning my decision. [emoji849]
I love the Victorine too. The variety of the compartments is perfect and there's even a huge compartment for bills, which would be perfect for travelling. But the design bothers me. I love the World Tour Edition. If it's still somewhere available I think I'd get it but the Fuschia and RB one .. meeh, idk. The Fuschia looks nice. I love the color/pattern combo .. but the colored button bothers me kind of.
I always want my SLG's to match each other and every bag I have. And that makes it more complicated ‍♀️

Help me :sad:
The colored button bothers me too (alot lol) but if you really like the Victorine you can get it in Epi or Vernis

I had the ZCP & found it very difficult when paying with cash. I also had some trouble getting it to zip properly (most likely because I had too much in it). On the other hand, I love my epi Victorine & am awaiting the delivery of the vernis Victorine. It is small, easy to open and close, and holds all my essential cards and ID's. HTH.

:wave:
I used to have a ZCP but found it quite difficult to use, it think its the fact that I carry too many cards around and very little cash. The amount of cards i had made it difficult to get in an out of the ZCP. I couldn't find the card I wanted at times. So, I ended up selling it.
As for coins I have a basita that rolls round currently at the bottom of my bag but usually doesn't have that many coins in it anyway.

I LOVE LOVE the Victorine - it looks very functional and very compact. It is on my wishlist but I'll probably lean towards getting an EPI one. There are a few good YouTube reviews about the Victorine out too.
(side note: I'm currently using my emp cles as my wallet - solidly :hbeat: for over 6 months, the leather has really come into its own :loveeyes::love:)

Thanks for the answers [emoji5]
Unfortunately we don't have the Victorine in Vernis. It looks so pretty in amarante.
I'll check it out in mono canvas today. Either it grows on me or I have to learn to look past it [emoji28]

Thanks for the answers [emoji5]
Unfortunately we don't have the Victorine in Vernis. It looks so pretty in amarante.
I'll check it out in mono canvas today. Either it grows on me or I have to learn to look past it [emoji28]
I'd advise you not to settle for canvas. Wait for what you really like. Maybe look at the epi Victorine, too, if you prefer a leather wallet. Good luck deciding!

I've been debating getting a smaller, compact wallet and for a long time I've wanted a ZCP, but so many people suggested the Victorine, so I've checked out a few youtube videos. I've always had a notion that with a compact wallet you have to make sacrifices - like folding your bills (which I hate doing) - but it seems like Victorine is just the *perfect* wallet option for downsizing without actually having to have to make any compromises. I also wanted a leather wallet, so I think epi just works best for me (some people mentioned that the button on monogram is no longer an issue, but I'm just not a very risky person). Good luck with your decision!

Well, I decided to keep the ZCP [emoji849]
They just had one Victorine and closing it didn't work out very smooth. (this was the Mono btw, I don't like Epi that much)
This bothered me, but also that "gap" (dunno how to describe it) when you look at the wallet from the side .. you can look through it actuallylol.
If the wallet is not loaded, you can still squish it in your bag because of that gap but I'm not sure if this can actually damage the glazing or the glue.
If I need more space, I still can use my Cles or my card holder even though I don't think it will happen that often. [emoji1]